I always seem to get excited at the start of a new year, looking forward to the forth coming music releases. so to start the year, I thought I’d start with a few items of news ….
- Sting to reform with Andy Summers & Stewart Copeland for a Police 30th Anniversary tour
- U2 thinking about change of direction, and possibly going acoustic with an 07 release
- New release from Norah Jones next month
- New Stooges album in March!
- Kaiser Chiefs release album in Feburary (more here)
- Keane to cover the Cult (more here)
- Aqualung release a new album in March (more details here)
- New Air album
- New Tom McRae album
- Bryan Ferry finally delivers a new album in March!
- Another offering from Joss Stone.
- Speculation for releases from Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, Cat Power and Ryan Adams
On a sad note we have to farewell to James Brown and Ahmet Ertegun.
Andy McGough said:
What are the chances Pat and Mick of Pat and Mick’s ‘Let’s All Chant’ fame will get back together? Because I have that on 12″ and hells is it a floor filler.
Also, hi Phil!