We’ve been having a busy period building and helping people build content to use Oracle services:
- Create and implement OCI Queue by using its APIs and the Java SDK – which includes a brand-new enhancement that illustrates the use of Stomp
- Learn about selecting an appropriate messaging solution
- Use Oracle Notifications service with applications
- Another webinar relating to OCI Queue – with the recording freely available here.
- OCI API piece on looking at the application of APIs can be found here
Contributed to the creation of a couple of demo videos:
Outside of my Oracle cloud-related content, we’ve just published an article on DZone. Those who follow this blog will be familiar with the article theme as it relates to the Log Simulator work. We’ve also written for Devmio – although we don’t yet know when the article will be published and whether the content will be publicly available or behind their paid firewall.