It’s been a quiet month for this blog, but I’ve been pretty busy with a raft of other activities…
- recent article on our sister site – oracle-integration.cloud on RPA.
- I also appear in an interview with K21 Academy here.
- Reviewing a new book on Enterprise API Management for Packt which we would very highly recommend if you want to understand the more Enterprise perspectives of adopting APIs, particularly if you’re considering APIs as a potential new revenue stream.
- UK Oracle User Group committees for TechFest (having been reviewing the paper submissions it looks like its going to be an excellent conference in December) and Southern Summit (next week).
- Just launched a number of sessions for the Oracle London Developer Meetup, with another to be announced soon (Blockchain) and potentially two more before the end of the year (we’re working on the speakers now).