API, books, manning, Packt, Presentation
Today I was fortunate enough to present at one of the Cloud Lunch and learn events (you can register for any of the events here and see previous sessions here). One of the questions asked at the end of the session was recommended reading on APIs. So I’ve gathered up some links to books I’d suggest worthwhile reading I’d suggest:
- Enterprise API Management: Design and deliver valuable business APIs by Luis Weir (Amazon.co.uk)
- The Design of Web APIs by Arnaud Lauret (direct from Manning) (Amazon.co.uk)
- Designing APIs with Swagger and OpenAPI by Joshua S. Ponelat and Lukas L. Rosenstock (direct from Manning) (Amazon.co.uk)
- API Security in Action by Neil Madden (direct from Manning) (Amazon.co.uk)
- OAuth2 in Action by Justin Richer and Antonio Sanso (direct from Manning) (Amazon.co.uk)
I should also mention an API book I’ve co-authored. While it focuses on an Oracle product, there is a lot of content that is relevant to any API development using an API Gateway (Amazon.co.uk). I’ve not looked at all the books at API-University, but from I have seen the content is worth examining.
The slides for my presentation can be found on slideshare, and here:
The Presentation recording can be found here:Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.